Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Well, Excuuuuuse Me!

I am choosing between two companies to handle online payments for the new synagogue website.  I'm a pretty smart cookie but I don't know the difference between a Gateway and a merchant login.  And I couldn't tell you the ins and outs of encrypted credit card numbers to save my life.  

I'm sure that the representative I spoke to gives this speech 100x a day.  After he explained everything to me - while speaking at the speed of light - I asked him a few questions in an attempt to slow him down so that I could understand what he was talking about.  This was the sarcastic response I got -

"Ma'am, I'm not sure how I can explain this any clearer to you" 

I think someone needs to brush up on their people skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome and encouraged. If you like my blog, please sign up to follow it for future posts. Thanks for reading!