Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Weird Travel Habit

Before I get on any airplane, I have to tap it twice on the outside to the right of the door - as if to say "Good plane - get me there safe and sound."  I know this is silly, but it makes me feel better about flying.

Yesterday, I flew back to Philly from Las Vegas. After boarding the plane and tapping the side of the plane as usual, I sat down in my seat and pulled out my People magazine. Much to my surprise, I found out that the cute guy who does those Old Spice commericals said his weird travel habit is to tap the plane three times before he boards his flight.

Wow! I was so relieved that someone out there didn't think I was crazy. But then I thought - how silly for him to tap the plane three times when twice works just fine!  

Okay, fess up - what is your weirdest travel habit???

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome and encouraged. If you like my blog, please sign up to follow it for future posts. Thanks for reading!